Friday, June 02, 2006

Confirmed Bachelor?


For the sake of femalekind, Matthew McConoughey is single yet again. His split from gal pal Penelope Cruz was announced today:

"Matthew McConaughey and Penelope Cruz "have decided to split," Cruz spokesman Robert Garlock told The Associated Press Friday.

...Cruz and McConaughey, 36, parted ways four weeks ago due to busy work schedules, People reports." [ABC NEWS]

Proof that this much hotness needs to be divvied up amongst the womanly population and not wasted on one woman. Thank you, Matthew. Your generosity doesn't go unnoticed. Call me. ;)

4 comments:

Nuray said...

Call me too, Matthew. Joan and I will work something out.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Nuray, I heard that you currently have a man that would put me to shame... besides, I've got the ragin' hots for Nicole.

Johnny

Nicole said...

ragin' hots, eh? I hear there's a cream for that.

Anonymous said...

Damnit!!!! I meant to sign my last post as Matthew!!!

You probably would've figured out it was not really Matthew Maconahey (sp?) anyway, huh?
You gals are wicked sma't.

I've tried every cream/lotion in the book Nickie... for god's sake I took a fire extuinguisher to it :)

Love ya ladies!

Johnny