Saturday, June 17, 2006

It's OVAH... Part Eins, Zwei, Drei...


You know, I'm going to just stop rooting for couples I actually think have a shot or the ones I find particularly palatable (interpret: not annoying). Case in point: Zach and Mandy. The engagement ring was barely out of the box before this couple turned sour. And now it's splitsville for the pair. Just goes to prove, Hollywood couples are doomed. DOOMED. I tell you, from the very start. So, really, why does anyone bother???

Us Weekly West Coast Editor Ian Drew says, ""They both decided that after two years, Mandy was a little young. Zach was ready for something different and they wanted to just kind of test the waters a little bit. It was an amicable break."" A source tells the magazine, ""Mandy was very young when they got together and she wanted to see what's out there, now that she's a woman. Zach was mature and realized it is time to let her do that."" [NY POST]

Um, not for nothin' folks, but... didn't y'all know this shit when ya started dating? I mean, it wasn't like she was gonna catch up... Pah-lease. Rumors surfaced online that Braff was seen chatting up Jessican Simpson post-Mandy split. Honestly, Zach... Have some dignity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You leave ma boy alone! He's given me many good laughs throughout the years, what has Mandy ever done for me?

Johnny