Friday, June 02, 2006

You learn something new everyday...


You know, everyone is intrigued by a circus freak. As disturbing as the sideshow may be, you still gotta pull along side and take a gander. That's why when I heard this little tidbit of information about a well-known actor, I had to doublecheck its veracity... Low and behold: this shit's true!
Andy Garcia was a conjoined twin!!! "Born as a conjoined twin. His twin was no bigger than a tennis ball and was surgically removed. All that remains is a scar on his shoulder." [celebrity wonder]
Natch, I had to share this newsworthy item with a few friends. Thus ensued much hilarity:

Pegs:
Oooo! Just imagine if there'd been TWO Andy Garcias....
Nicole:
That would be very wrong.
Pegs:
Awww. I like Andy Garcia. He seems like a good guy.
Nicole:
UGH! I hate andy garcia. He's such a hack.
Allison:
I like him too....what’s your beef Nicole?
Nicole:
Ok. So, someone’s playing a joke on me right... This many people can’t like him.
Annie:
I actually LOVE Andy Garcia.
Nicole:
Jesus christ. It’s like I’m in a bizarro world.
Karen:
I like him too...
Nicole:
Ok. It’s the apocalypse.
Pegs:
Yes. One of the Four Horsemen is: “An unusually large segment of the population confesses their fondness for Andy Garcia.”
Nicole:
Lol. Well, just let is be known that I hate him and his conjoined tennis ball twin.
Pegs:
LOFL! “...I hate him and his conjoined tennis ball twin.” That’s funny! And taken out of context, it’s friggin’ hysterical!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah, tha's weird. And hate to break it to you, but I like Andy too.

Nuray said...

I'm with Joan on this one, I'm not crazy about Andy myself. I get that smarmy feeling from him.

Anonymous said...

Please don't pick on my bro, he's actually a very nice guy.

Penn

Anonymous said...

Yea, leave him alone!

Wilson

Anonymous said...

Shame on you people!

Prince

Anonymous said...

Very witty remarks in your post ladies!

I've run out of tennis-ball brands...

Johnny

Nuray said...

Oh is that what that was??? I was wondering...