Thursday, February 02, 2006

Cut the cake: STAT!


As far as Hollywood couples go, these two don't annoy me. He's that rare witty-cerebral mix of surprising talent from one so young. She's a pop star who's managed to cross over into film with taste and decorum. One wouldn't think they'd work out, yet they seem to. Plus, they get kudos for remaining normal and private.

Zach Braff and singer/actress Mandy Moore are reportedly heading for a wedding after the Scrubs star quietly asked her to marry him late last month. The couple are staying tight lipped about their plans, but Braff, 30, popped the question and presented Moore - his girlfriend for the past 18 months - with a $450,000, 4-carat princess-cut diamond-and-platinum Neil Lane engagement ring. Moore's past boyfriends have included tennis ace Andy Roddick and actor Wilmer Valderrama. Insiders tells America's In Touch magazine that the wedding is being scheduled for next April, when both stars celebrate their birthdays. [IMDB]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I luuurve Zach Braff. Her, I'm indifferent about. But I'm happy for them.

Hey the word verification picture is taking forever to load, so I can't post this yet. :P

Nuray said...

I love Zach too! And like you, I'm neutral toward her although I totally commend that fact that she hasn't slutted herself like the other teenage pop girls have. She's remained very low-key and classy since her teenage years. Plus she seems very sweet. He's like 10 years older than her though!

Anonymous said...

He's in my top 10!

Anonymous said...

That was me above...

Johnny