Monday, November 13, 2006

Does anyone care?

Skeletal Ellen from Grey's Anatomy is engaged to this dude and here they are leaving the Ivy. Oh sure, the day we're there, no one else is, but whatevs. I'll bet she just ordered some lemon water and a spinach leaf.


Ellen Pompeo, 37, and her boyfriend of nearly three years, Chris Ivery, are engaged, Pompeo's rep confirms to Us Weekly. Ivery proposed on Friday -- which was also the actress' birthday -- with a 3.5-carat emerald-cut diamond and platinum ring by Tacori.

Pompeo plays Meredith Grey on the hit ABC medical dramedy Grey’s Anatomy. She has also starred in Old School and Moonlight Mile. Ivery, 38, is a music producer.

The couple met in an L.A. grocery store. Though Pompeo wasn't interested in a date originally, she agreed to go out with Ivery when they bumped into each other again six months later. [I'M SURE THAT MAKES HIM FEEL REEEEALLY GOOD ABOUT HIMSELF WHEN THEY PRINT SHIT LIKE THIS FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO READ.]

They discovered that they grew up 10 miles from each other outside of Boston. "I had to go 3,000 miles away to meet a guy who practically grew up next door," Pompeo told the Boston Herald last year. "But I guess everything comes full circle."

Though the couple has not yet set a date or location for the big day, Pompeo has told Us, "My boyfriend and I travel to Italy quite often and I think that’s always the most romantic for us. We went to Bologna and he has family there and I think that’s our favorite place." [Us Weekly]

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both of them look like the walking dead. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

MOUSY (adj): Ellen Pompeo

-Gulay

Nuray said...

Right on, G.

Anonymous said...

i don't know why, but these two appear very disinteresting.

johnny

Anonymous said...

maybe 'cause i don't really know who they are.

johnny

Nuray said...

She's from Grey's Anatomy and I have no clue who he is. Grey's is a pretty popular show but I don't watch it. I know Nicole and the rest of the gang do.

Anonymous said...

yea, nicole likes all that crap :)

johnny

Anonymous said...

and i meant uninteresting, boring, nor disinteresting. my english is no good.

johnny