Thursday, November 23, 2006

OK, last TomKat wedding post, I promise...

It's hard to stay away with these cause there is so much to say about it all. First off, better luck next time, Armani. Considering you are one of the most important designers in fashion history, Katie doesn't look all that. She looks pretty average considering they dished out millions and millions of bucks to put this shindig together. I wouldn't be smiling so wide.


Here is the whole family, together FINALLY. FINALLY, I see Katie actually touching one of the stepchildren. It's about time those two were included in something besides soccer games.


And what's going on here is beyond me. I almost don't wanna know. Is this a candid from the honeymoon suite? God, I hope not cause I'm 'bout to puke. It looks like Katie is almost OD'ing on vitamins.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

No!!! More more more. I can't get enough of these!

Anonymous said...

so he started the whole adopting kids before brad and angelina yet gets no credit!

johnny

Anonymous said...

I don't understand that last pic. Why does it look like she's reverted to wearing the pregnant belly again?