Friday, December 22, 2006

the funniest friggin thing ever...

if you don't already watch THE BEST WEEK EVER, it's time to start. you do not know what you're missing. here's a snippet of the fabulously funny content:

AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM BRITNEY'S VAGINA:
Salutations, my dearest denizens of the World Wide Web. My name is Phyllis T. Weatherford and I happen to be the vagina that belongs to Miss Britney Spears. I am aware that many of you have likely noticed me here and there (and there and there and there) this past week, and thus thought it might be nice to formally introduce myself, and share with you my intentions for the future. We’re going to be seeing a lot of each other, you and I, so let me start off by saying that it is my utmost pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Read the rest at the Best Week Ever site. You won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really shouldn't look at this stuff on my work lap-top! it's like an accident, you just can't look away!

johnny