Friday, December 08, 2006

Normally, I wouldn't give two shits

...about Tori Spelling's Garage Sale... but, the fact that it made it into People mag's spotlight stumps me... ponderous, man. Fucking ponderous.
At about 6:30 a.m. on Friday morning, nearly 60 people began lining up in front of Tori Spelling's modest home in Studio City, Calif., for her yard sale in hopes of finding a piece of Donna Martin to take home for their own. Unfortunately those Beverly Hills, 90210 fans were a bit disappointed as the majority of the memorabilia included signed scripts (for $100) and signed photos of Tori and cast members (various prices). ...TV style expert Steven Cojocaru blurted out at one point, "Is this for charity? Or does it go to Tori?" A worker for the estate replied, "It's for Tori." Indeed, Spelling told PEOPLE on Thursday of the reason for the sale: "I'm having the sale because we're moving and my taste has changed. Plus I'm a notorious pack rat; I keep everything."
Best comment relating to this story goes out to Donna, who said: I wish I lived close by; I would go, buy something and then shit on it on her front lawn.

LOFL. Priceless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

since it's just memorabilia it would've been cool if she had done it for charity. she probably just needs the money.

johnny