Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Don't tell me I'm gonna have to look elsewhere for my iced coffee...


...cause I'm a Dunkin' Donuts gal. Don't gimme none of that fancy shit Starbucks sells (Cafe Americana... say what?) -- cause I like my iced coffee to come in giant cups that cannot fit in my Sentra's cupholder. But now, Dunkin Donuts went and made a stoopit. (Y'all know I hate Rachel Ray... that coo-coo is way too hyper for my ass to take). But that being said, SHE'S NOT A TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER BECAUSE SHE WEARS A SCARF! (Today, Dunkin pulled the ad from circulation -- lest they piss off some crazies over NUTTIN'. If you wanna read Michelle "Horseface" Malkin's recent irrational rant (one of just many to entertain you on long winter nights when you've decided mental torture is a new parlor trick you'd like to try out, click here. I will not link you to her page, because I refuse to type her name into a search engine, lest I catch some of the crazy.) I mean, how friggin' stoopit is everyone making a fuss over this. Give me a large break, an iced decaf coffee light and sweet and a pumpkin donut. To go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, that's ridiculous!

johnny