Thursday, May 08, 2008

Minnie stays Mum


Minnie's baby daddy's identity still a secret...

The British-born Riches star – who is in the U.K. promoting her second album, Seastories – will only say that he's English and "sort of in the same business." (She also revealed that they have no plans to marry in the "near future.") ... "I want to shield the baby's dad as much as I can because it wasn't his choice to get roped into all this stuff," she told the paper – adding that her first pregnancy way "unplanned" but "very happily received."

Hmm. So, he's English and in the business. We can narrow this down... can't we? Submit your guesses in the comments section.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's hugh grant, he gets around!

johnny

Anonymous said...

If it was Hugh Grant, I might pee myself giggling.
How about Jude Law? He's swingin' single now, right?
In any case, I'm happy for her that she's happy, and respect her keeping quiet in this age of tell- everyone-every-little-thing.
~Jen