Friday, December 09, 2005

SUCK it up, Kate. And NO, I'm not talking about the coke.

The grown woman that Kate Moss is stills blames her junky BF (ex now?) Pete Doherty for her coke-snorting bust. Uh....how 'bout GROWING THE FUCK UP? --Melissa

Pete Doherty is reportedly planning to write a book about ex-sweetie Kate Moss. She's not happy. "He's a user in every sense of the word. He makes me sick," the model said of her recently-arrested ex. "Yes, I loved him, but I was taken in by his little-boy-lost routine. He has nearly cost me everything." [MSNBC]

"...taken in by his little-boy-lost routine"????? Seriously? Are we in high school? Why would a 30-something-year-old successful woman want anything to do with a little-boy-lost routine??? BLOWs my mind. That's right...B-L-O-W-s, Kate. --Melissa

3 comments:

Nicole said...

i'm putting this guy in my dead pool. i'll cash in, for sure...

Nuray said...

Good idea, Joan!

Anonymous said...

Wow, he does not look good. He dated Moss? I'm gonna join a band.

Johnny