Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Hello, is it me you're looking for?

Joan here. Just back from a quick stint in Washington D.C. with a report on EyeSpyCelebStyle.

Unconfirmed Salma Hayek sighting aboard the plane. But that counts, don't it now? ;)

Stayed at the frou frou Four Seasons in Georgetown. Everything you would expect from a uber-star rated hotel. Fine art in the room, phone in the bathroom, mini-bar de manufique, high-end amenities (L'Occitane Lemon Verbena, mmm)...











Exiting the front entrance through the main lobby for a dinner on Pennsylvania Ave., Lionel Richie was making his way in--coming from the direction of the hotel's spa and gallery. Prince was in town, as well, and anyone who's anyone knows his preferred hotel is the Four Seasons in Georgetown. Much to my disappointment, I didn't catch a glimpse of the funkmaster himself.






On the walk back from dinner, spotted Jerry Springer dining semi-al fresca in a restaurant just across from the Four Seasons.





On the way home, at my gate, there's DMC of Run DMC waiting to board the plane. I guess that means Spinderella was flyin' the plane...


So, there's my random celeb sighting report for the month of March, 2006. Stay Tuned!

3 comments:

Nuray said...

DAY-YUM!!! L'Occitane Lemon Verbena as the bathroom amenities. I take those as it is, I'd be all ova the L'Occitane toiletries like flies on shit. Dang! And I'm lovin' the random celeb sightings. Pays to stay in the high end hotels fo' sho'. Glad you had a blast and you should have sent a message to Nicole Richie through Lionel to freakin' EAT!

Anonymous said...

I thought you couldn't fly... how drunk did you get before hand?

Johnny

Nicole said...

this was my trial run. i tagged along on my brother's business trip. he does 2 every quarter. this one seemed logical, since it was only an hr away by plane... so, it was good to get my feet wet with. i woulda been out to SD in jan. if that didn't get canceled by his boss. hopefully, he'll be heading out there, for real, some time soon.

the flight going was ok. i was a bit nauseous, but coming back i took a dramamine and that helped a lot.