Thursday, March 16, 2006

Say it ain't so

Just what's going on with 80s hasbeens lately? It would seem they are desperate for some press. First there's this:



















Yanni is facing a domestic battery charge after he was arrested at his Florida home in the early hours of Friday. The star...denies hurting his 33-year-old girlfriend Silvia Barthes during the dispute at his Manalapan house. Barthes, who is sporting a cut lip, told police officers the musician shook her, before throwing her on the bed and jumping on top of her. [imdb]

and then there's this:







David Hasselhoff's estranged wife Pamela Bach has pleaded with a Los Angeles Superior Court judge to grant a temporary restraining order against the star....according to entertainment news website TMZ.com the restraining order was not requested on grounds of domestic violence. The pair, who have children Taylor-Ann, 15, and Hayley, 13, together, have reportedly been ordered to keep apart, and granted custody of one child each. The court papers are confidential, because they contain detailed "mental health" papers. [imdb]


I'm sorry...I...I just can't go on living in a world where the Hoff and Yanni are potential abusers. Or the fact that those pictures were ever taken. Damn, just when I cut my therapy down to 2 sessions a month. Back to square one. --Joan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yanni didn't do it!

Johnny

Nuray said...

I thought Yanni was still with Crystal Carrington. So much for keeping up with my Yanni news. And that picture of Hasseloff will give me nightmares forever.