Friday, March 03, 2006

Snarky Sayonara, week 2

The Idol goodbyes...


Goodbye, Sway. You blew out all the windows in my house and almost both my eardrums when you sang the Earth, Wind, and Fire song last week. The judges loved it, the dogs in my neighborhood didn't stop howling for days. But you stank at the Stevie song this week, and now you must leave us. Don't forget your pimp hat.


Hasta la vista, Crooner. It was a painful two weeks listening you sing through your nose, sounding like Ol' Blue Eyes. I'm sure Ol' Blue Eyes was spinning and spinning in his grave. Didn't we all learn a lesson from John Stevens last year? The Crooners are a bad, bad idea and really only lead to the bleeding of the ears and anger stirring up from the dark depths of our souls.



We'll be seeing more of you soon, won't we Heather Cox? Looks like someone might need to get together with Becky and her twin and look into some "modeling." With a name like Heather Cox and a face like this, you can't let shit like that go to waste.

See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya, Brenna Backtalker. Oy, I don't think I've ever met anyone else, never mind a fellow New Yorker, I've hated more. I think you need to check yo' ass into Creedmore and get some medication, cause you is delusional, honey. If you think, even for a second, that someone is gonna wanna sign you, you need a head-check, STAT! Have a good trip back to Mt. Vernon, I'm sure everyone back is glad to have you back.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not broken up over any of these boot-ees. But it's not really fair comparing what's his name to John Stevens. Though I liked the kid, he stayed on the show waaayy longer than he should have. He had a nice voice but it just wasn't very strong. This guy that got eliminated has a stronger voice, it's just not an "idol" voice.

I am quite glad to see Brenna go.

Anonymous said...

When are people gonna get it? Stop trying to do Stevie, it's too hard to do well!

Johnny

Anonymous said...

P.S. - I was very proud of myself from refraining comment on the whole "Cox" thing :)

Johnny

Anonymous said...

... especially considering how she's holding the mic.

Johnny

Nicole said...

lofl. john. you're asking for trouble.

i just wish the lil' LIer was cast off instead of Sway... i coulda dealt with him one more week. but that little imp of a kid... omg. it's blwoing my friggin mind why he's still around...

in any case, this was a fair cast-off. voters finally did what was right.

let's hope this trend continues...

btw: how friggin' funny is nuray...? this wrap up was killin' me!

Anonymous said...

i've rubbed off on her.

johnny