Sunday, September 24, 2006

Melissa, Hide Your Eyes


If you're eating something, don't read this:
Rosie O'Donnell shocked co-star Julian McMahon when she bared her breasts during a love scene when her shirt kept getting in the shot. ...[Rosie] guest starred on... Nip/Tuck as a lottery winner who ends up bedding her plastic surgeon....the director tried to shoot around a tube-top they made her wear, but had to keep yelling "cut" because a bit of the top could be seen in the shot. O'Donnell immediately pulled the shirt down to her waist, shocking her co-star. McMahon, who plays sexy surgeon Christian Troy on the show, looked down and told her "nice boobs." [imdb]
This is Melissa's worst nightmare come true. One of her favorite shows now sullied by the presence of her most-hated nemesis. I'm not sure she'll be able to recover. Will this put her off Nip/Tuck for good? Only time, and Julian McMahon's sweet ass, will tell...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, that just did it for me... i'm never gonna watch nip/tuck, ever!

johnny

Nuray said...

When I read this, I thought, things just can't get any worse. Well, what can be even worse than this is combining the Rosie O sex scene with Christian with an Oprah/Sean sex scene, Then my head will surely explode. But I love this show too much, I'm going to have to let the Rosie thing happen and I will try to move past it as seamlessly as I can.

Nicole said...

yes, i'll have to suffer it out to, melis. it won't be easy.