Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Ready for a showdown???

The original dude that claimed to be Anna Nicole Smith's baby-daddy isn't stopping at anything after Howard K. Stern's admittance on yesterday's Larry King Live that he is the baby's daddy. Larry Birkhead is demanding a DNA test to prove that he is Dannielynn Hope Smith's father.


Larry Birkhead, the photojournalist who came forward during Anna Nicole Smith's pregnancy and claimed to have fathered Smith’s child, tells Us Weekly that he stands by his story. Smith gave birth to a baby girl, Dannielynn Hope, on September 7, but has been mum on the identity of the father. Last night, her longtime lawyer, Howard K. Stern gave an interview to CNN's Larry King Live saying that he is the "proud father" of the child.

In an exclusive interview with Us, Birkhead calls Stern's comments “laughable." He adds: “I am not surprised he would say this but I am laughing at it. Larry King didn’t even believe Howard."

Birkhead also tells Us that he is willing to take a DNA test anytime to prove he is the father. “I have asked for a DNA test and I welcome it." There is no word on whether a paternity test will be administered, but Birkhead is already confident as to the outcome. “I am in good spirits this morning because I know I am the father of the child," he says. "I look forward to having a relationship with my new daughter.” [Us Weekly]

Larry's post on his website:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who the heck's the chick standing next to him whose face is cut off?

Is that the only pic he has to post?

Johnny

Anonymous said...

I like this: "The Larry King interview was laughable. In case there is any confusion, I am not laughing at myself." Yeah, uh...thanks for clearing that up.

Nicole said...

whoa, he seems to be just as much of a mental giant as anna nicole.

Anonymous said...

poor kid's gonna look descent but have problems with addition.

johnny