Saturday, December 08, 2007

Celebs I keep seeing but couldn't give a rat's ass about

Lily Allen... Who the fuck is this person? I know she's some British pop singer, but really? Who the fuck cares if she shows up at whatever event. I think she got famous for wearing white sneakers with dresses and sporting heavy bangs and then she lost a bunch of weight due to a heart murmur. I think she also showed her third nipple on some UK talk show. This is one UK import they can keep to themselves across the pond.



And OMG! Can Katherine Heigl pleeeease go the fuck away? I'm not a Grey's fan (sorry Joan) so I don't get the hype surrounding this person. I find her utterly boring and not compelling or interesting and her apparent lip-flapping about Knocked Up being sexist has landed her in hot water with the movie house. And Babwa just named her one of 2007's Most Fascinating People. Ho-hum... I'm afraid Babwa's 78 years on the planet is fucking with her judgement.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so you put down a brit and a grey? joan's not gonna like this!

Nicole said...

no no. i gotta agree yet again. lily allen bores me. i don't get the hype. although, she is pretty sassy and says some funny shit about her contemporaries. but her music, not my bag.

and heigel. yawn. yes i love grey's...but enough already.