Friday, January 25, 2008

New Disney Sponsers...

Are you ready? No, I mean are you seriously ready to laugh your friggin' ass off at the same time as getting unavoidable douche chills simply by looking at a picture? Well, if so, get a gander at this:


Disney unveiled the latest in their celebrity endorsed renderings of famous Disney flicks. Yep, that's JLo and her incredible shrinking husband Marc Antony as the love-lorn pair from Aladdin. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Really, I'm so conflicted.


Here's Whoopi as Aladdin hanging on to the end
of their flying carpet. Weird.



That's Giselle Bundchen and Mikael Barisnikov
as Wendy and Peter Pan... Cute.




Jessica Biel as Pocohantas...


And my personal fave... Tine Fey as Tinker Bell.
The look on her face is priceless.
She can't do anything wrong in my book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tina Fay is the bomb! The Aladin ones are kinda cheezy, all the other ones are cool.

Johnny