Monday, July 31, 2006

A Classy Affair


Never let it be said that Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock don't know how to throw a weddin'. Just days after the announcement that the on-again off-again couple decided to tie the knot, they whisked themselves off to St. Tropez to get hitched real classy like -- aboard a yacht. (Hasn't she learned to avoid private yachts...? You'd think after that pesky tape loosed itself, she'd stay far the hell away from any kind of boating apparatus. But no...)

Much like her first wedding to Tommy Lee, the blushing, virginal bride wore a white string bikini. The groom wore white pants and a short-sleeved white shirt. He sprung for actual sleeves for his nuptials -- and decided to leave the wife-beater in his suitcase for the honeymoon.
The marriage, however, is not a legal union, according to the mayor's office in Saint-Tropez. "It was just a celebration," said a spokeswoman for the office, who explained that in France couples are required to have a civil wedding at the mayor's office in order for it to be legal. [people]
Nuff said. I'll let the pics speak for themselves.

7 comments:

Nuray said...

You know, i was thinking wearing something very similar to what Pam wore for my wedding but then decided against it since so much family was coming in for the occassion.

Anonymous said...

cigar in mouth, pamela anderson in hand... tell me anybody thought he'd be here when he first came out.

johnny

Anonymous said...

He's got the hometown pride going on with the Detroit Tigers cap.

You know, I never even thought of wearing a bikini for my wedding. It wouldn't have taken as long to get ready, that's for sure.

Nuray said...

And throwing a sailor cap on my head would have saved me lots of money and time at the hairdressers.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just noticed your clustrmap thingy. I'm not on it. :(

Nuray said...

Emily, I think it takes a littl while for them to process the info. They might only update the clusters once a day so it should show up tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm on the map now. :)