Sunday, July 02, 2006

Ouch... That smarts

Oof, Angelina -- why so cold? You got the man. Now, let it go.

Angelina Jolie has allegedly demanded Brad Pitt clears all traces of ex-wife Jennifer Aniston from his Malibu mansion.Â…[Jolie] is determined to remove all reminders of Jennifer from the house as she and Brad settle in with their new baby daughter, Shiloh Nouvel, and the couple's adopted children, Maddox, four, and 16-month-old Zahara. It means the 'Troy ' star will have to ditch his pricey furniture and various items he and Jennifer bought during their five-year marriage. "The pieces Brad collected with Jen were among the first to go. Then the child-unfriendly stuff was ditched - all the pointy corners and sharp edges." Meanwhile, Angelina reportedly offended her 'in-laws' by refusing to dress her new daughter in the clothes they bought her. [LifeStyleExtra]


Have to say, this is the bloodletting, wound inflicting, fully-clothed jumping-in-the-pool Angelina I remember. You know, the Billy Bob Angelina we all knew and loved before she went all charitable on our asses...? Man, not a week went by when there wasn't some new, crazy-ass Angelina rumor... first she'd tongue kissing her brother at the Oscars ("I am so in love with my brother right now."), then she's cutting herself during sex... She breaks up with Billy Bob ("We just had sex in the limo on the way over here.") and takes an about face... Now she's more Madonna than whore. Well, I guess we all learn from past mistakes -- even if they involve voluntary incest. Gotta tell you -- I miss the old Angelina, if only for the pure value of the currency I trade in: Gossip.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't stand that Angelina!

Johnny

Anonymous said...

Yeah, me neither, Johnny.

Emily

Nicole said...

Guess my tongue-in-cheek sarcasm doesn't read well over the blog.

Anonymous said...

You, sarcasm? No...

Johnny

Nuray said...

I'm soooooooooo glad Angelina's changed.