Sunday, July 02, 2006

Shameless Plug

Look, I could care less about Football (read: Soccer)... But the fact remains... Beckham's a hot piece of ass and any excuse to post a hot-ass picture of him is ok by me. (Salivate now ladies...)


This just from Times Online (UK):

THE tears continued to flow in the England camp yesterday as David Beckham brought a dignified but sorrowful conclusion to almost six years of captaincy.... He became perhaps the most influential captain in the history of the national team, some thought too influential....It was a moving resignation, even if it did amount to jumping before he could be pushed....“I came to this decision some time ago, but I had hoped to announce it on the back of a successful World Cup,” he said. “Sadly, that wasn’t to be. This decision has been the most difficult of my career to date. But after discussing it with my family and those closest to me I feel the time is right.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He bends it well, otherwise he's not one of the best players in the world as he's been portrayed.

Johnny