Monday, December 29, 2008

Oh to the No

Well, where there's a rumor there's usually some truth. In this case... the rumors are heating up something fierce. Near confirmation came just hours ago:

Will J. Lo and Marc Anthony split? That's the question being asked by every celebrity blog out there. Today, The Daily News stopped speculating and reported that the break-up is imminent, with the marriage likely ending on Valentine's Day. According to the story: “Marc and Jennifer are planning on announcing their divorce right after Marc’s show at Madison Square Garden on Feb. 14,” a friend of the couple tells [The Daily News]. “Jennifer is planning on joining Marc onstage for a surprise duet. Things haven’t been right for a while now, and they thought it would be a bittersweet farewell.” [newsday]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about y'all, but if I was about to be splitting up w/my husband, I wouldn't be singing a goodbye duet with him in public. I wouldn't be anywhere near his ass. Maybe it's just me...
~Jen