Thursday, May 05, 2005

Don't let the door hit you on the ass

Melissa: OK, Joan, looks like our prayers were answered FINALLY. Scott is out, and his ass on its way to Ohio, along with his smug face and thin-ass beard. They can have his ass and let's hope he stays there. How smug was he on Tuesday night's show? But first, did you catch the Primetime Special: Fallen Idol? Ho-hum. BO-RING! That whole hour show was based on about 5 minutes of news that they could have just mentioned on the news that night. That Corey Clark is a thug and a half and him and Scott should be banished to some Thug Island where they can "know what I'm sayin'" each other to the death. Your thoughts, Joan?

Joan: Yes, it was a big week in AI history. The boil on the ass of AI was finally lanced and sent to Ohio a' packin'. Thank God! I loved how Ryan sent the bottom 2 to the couch...and Scott thought he was safe and acted all smug and arrogant. Fab! Really, couldn't have been handled better. As for the Primetime special...1/2 way thru, I fell asleep. That's how boring it was. Like you said, it was essentially 5 minutes of info, stretched over an hour. Anyone who believes this idiot isn't on the take is a fool. He shuts up for 2 years about it then, when his CD is ready to come out, he starts speaking??? Yeah, not at all opportunistic. What complete and total crap. Besides, Paula's been too drugged to pull any of that shit off. LOL.

Melissa: Oh man, it was so delicious when Scott said "Wow, wow, wow" on his way to the couch! I knew the second Ryan said that Vonzell was to stay put on the stage and then sent Anthony and Scott to the couch and Bo and Carrie remained on the stage. Loved it! Now, if we can just banish Anthony next week then the real contest starts. Vonzell will probably go after than leaving Bo and Carrie as the last two. Back to Corey Clark, he's an asshole. I just want to slap him upside the head. What a freakin' smug bastard. I know, it's all a ploy to get publicity now that his CD is coming out and he knows no one is gonna buy that shit, know what I'm sayin'? And he's got the nerve to say, when the reporter asked him if he feels bad coming out with all this stuff now and why he wants to come out with it, that he needs to relieve himself of the baggage and clear his conscious and that he never asked for this and that Paula kept sending him her number until he finally broke down and called her, thus starting the events that supposedly happened between them. That's a mad run-on sentence, yo, know what I'm sayin'? Back to Scott, I relished in the facial expression of shock he had last night. AND on top of that, they cut his song in half at the end. Not like they haven't done that before, but with Scott, it was particularly satisfying.

Joan: I have a feeling this Corey Clark thing will disappear shortly. And I hope Paula and AI sue his ass. I really can't believe Primetime devoted a full hour to that crap. Amazing what we will settle for news these days. Well…I think you're right. As much as I like Vonzell, I don't think she'll make it to the top two. I'm still not sure Anthony will go next week. This has been a very weird season. So, the best I can do is keep my fingers crossed that Anthony gets the boot next week. As far as who will win...it's anyone's guess. Melissa?

Melissa: You're right, it'll be pretty iffy when it comes down to who goes between Von and Anthony. All's I know is that Bo and Carrie will be the final two. Thinking back on it, isn't it some crazy shit that Scott lasted this long? I mean, he really isn't amazing. Same thing with Anthony, nothing spectacular or unbelievable about him either. About the Primetime thing, it's May sweeps and they've been hawking the show for the last week like it's goin' out of style. A lot of people watched it, or at least parts of it, so their mission was accomplished. Corey will disappear and I highly doubt Paula will get fired, like they were originally saying. Well, looking forward to the next three weeks, Joan.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's time for Von to go!

Johnny

Nicole said...

Nooooo!!! I love Vonzell. Bite your tongue. Anthony first.

Nuray said...

Yeah, I love the Vonz too!

Anonymous said...

Hehehe... I thought it was priceless when Scott was all thanking God on his way to the couch, and Anthony was giving him a look like, "don't look so smug, dipshit, he didn't say we were safe." Funny how Scott turned in his best performances all season, only to get the boot anyway. HA!

I hope Anthony goes next, but I'm not sure it will happen. Bo and Carrie for the top 2 though for sure.