Wednesday, May 04, 2005

J & M Picks for AI

Tune in tomorrow for a full wrap-up. Till then, sate yourselves with our picks for the results show:
Joan: My picks for the bottom three tonight:
Carrie, Vonzell and Scott.
Scott will be safe. So will Carrie. And Vonzell will be voted off.
Because that's THE SICK BIZARRO WORLD WE LIVE IN!!!

Melissa: Man, if Anthony doesn't go, then I don't even know what to say. We all know Scott's freakin' safe. Vonzell is good, plus she's got tons of potential. Put her in a studio, tweak the voice and music, and it'll be good. Plus she's cute. Carrie is talented naturally. Bo is great, real talent. Scott and Anthony, ARGH!!! I hate those mofos.
:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

To the author of this blog. This is an FCC representative. The word "mofos" is on a list of words not allowed to be used on any public posts. Please do not remove it as it is now considered federal evidence. You must pay a fine, payed and delivered fully in sexual favors to Johnny!

- Johnny

Nuray said...

Bite me, FCC.

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, I was talking to Nicole!

Johnny :)

Nicole said...

LOFL. Hey, I'm no homewrecker! I didn't think John Ashcroft was reading Joan-and-Melissa... who knew? Oh yeah, and like she said: Bite me, FCC. ;)

Anonymous said...

Stay away from my man Nicole! I can't believe you would come onto him like this! I know you think he's hot and all but I thought we were friends!!!

Nuray

PS> This actually posted by Johnny :)

PPS> How come you haven't updated your blog Nicole? I read it but I can't comment on it...