Monday, May 02, 2005

Does anyone else smell a publicity stunt?

I've never seen this much public making out and cuddling as I have in the last few days since this union broke into the news. Usually celebrities are caught making out and cuddling through paparazzi photos but these two are making out on the red carpet and wherever they are making appearances together, see here and here. --Melissa





And this we do not need to see:


Well, you know Melissa, rumors have always dogged Tom... Most of his relationships have been deemed publicity stunts. Frankly, I'm not sure I believe the rumors. They just don't make sense. But, just how did these two meet? Was it on set? And if so, I think we have our answer. --Joan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why would he need a pub stunt? Are you implying he's not straight?

Johnny