Thursday, March 06, 2008

Looks like Posh's ass-kissing is gonna get her free clothes

Christian will be meeting with Posh soon enough. As annoying as she is, I guess this is a huuuuge boost for budding designer Christian for Posh to be seen walking around in his creations.


Victoria Beckham loved your collection. Have you two been in touch? Are you really going to design for her?
I’ll be seeing her next week, so I made her a few dresses. Hopefully she likes them, so we’ll see how it goes. I really don’t think I could have picked at this point a better judge and a better, fabulous person to dress and be in that moment with me. It was just perfect. After the filming, we chatted and she really said some amazing things. And it’s such an honor because she can wear any designer she wants.


Read the rest of the interview here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think my gaydar's off on this one... is this dude straight or not?

johnny