Tuesday, March 25, 2008

You Gotta Let Love Rule



I usually start my Sunday mornings off watching CBS's Sunday Morning program (cause it's thought provoking and entirely void of crap -- it's like what journalism was intended to be before it got bastardized). This past Sunday featured an in-depth interview with Lenny Kravitz (who is looking so friggin' hot of late, I'm nearly unable to contain myself). I musta been living under a rock, cause I had no idea that Lenny's been celibate for 3 years now. During the interview, he explained his reasons:

There's a purpose behind his decision to stay celibate. "That's a promise I made to God three years ago," Kravitz tells correspondent Michelle Miller. "I believe, in the end, that's gonna help me to find the right person. God's gonna present me with the right person ... so I'm not gonna waiver on that." [orlando sentinel]


Wow. See, Lenny has certainly had enough sex in his life to tide him over...but three years??? He's really taking this vow seriously. And I gotta say: Bravo. And if there is a God, he will put me in Lenny's path so I can help him end that pledge. ;)

So...this is why Lenny Kravitz is this week's HOT PIECE OF ASS.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

in further news, lenny kravitz has gone blind from the constant masturbation in which he has engaged the past 36 months.

johnny

Nicole said...

lofl. that's friggin heelarious