Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What you should be watching tonite: MISS/GUIDED


Very funny and underrated gal, Judy Greer (fabulous in Arrested Development and The Hebrew Hammer) gets her first starring role in tonite's premiere of the Ashton Kutcher (not a mistake, you read that right) sitcom, Miss/Guided: "A single-camera comedy centered on a woman (Greer) who returns to her high school alma mater to become a guidance counselor." [imdb] Get the info here!

Judging from clips, it looks promising. And if you're watching reality TV tonite in its place, TIVO it. Don't let me tell ya I told ya so. ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you're off on this one.

Johnny

Nicole said...

NOOOOO. I hope not. It looks so cute. Maybe it's a girl thing?
BTW: Eli Stone -- I'm done with it. It bores me now. :(

Anonymous said...

I watched this and thought it was pretty funny. I'll watch again.

I'm still watching Eli Stone. There are things I don't like about it, but not enough to keep me from watching, since there's nothing else on anyway.

Nuray said...

Emily, one word: LOST!

Nicole said...

i thought it was cute, too, emily. let's hope it stays that way.

yes, we gotta get you on the lost train!