Sunday, July 13, 2008

Celeb Sighting!

Our gal pal Donna caught up with "E" from Entourage the other night. Here's how it went down:

So, I went out last night to a place called Dublin Deck. It's a tiki bar in Patchogue. Anyway, Brad, some friends, my bro and his girlfriend were all standing on the upper deck when they started putting these tables together. Someone wondered aloud if they were setting up a beer pong table. Then the giant security guard pulled out a camel-colored velvet rope. He asked us to move. I asked him what the deal was. This further proves that I am losing my hearing:

I distinctly heard him respond "VIP, someone wants to make a big show of it."

Brad then said "I wonder if it's E from Entourage?"

It turns out the guard actually say, "VIP, from some HBO show."

So, strangely enough, E from Entourage walks in. He was very nice and allowed us to take a few pics with him. Thankfully, my brother's girlfriend Kate had a camera. Brad called me a starfucker in jest, but I believe all the men there were a little weirded out by the whole scenario. I said that if it were Vince, then he could call me a starfucker because that is indeed what I would have been. Or if I had been at the Montauk lighthouse when my sister saw Luke Wilson, I would be a soon-to-be-divorced starfucker. : )


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who is this guy again? i wish we could afford hbo.

johnny