Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Whoa... Whoa... Whoa... Just a minute.


Truthfully, I've been steering clear of the Brinkley-Cook divorce yawnfest... It's certainly no Sheen-Richards debacle. That is, until I read this:

Christie Brinkley provided more jaw-dropping testimony Tuesday afternoon while being cross-examined by Peter Cook's lawyer. The supermodel admitted to using a magic marker to draw over Cook's face in a wedding photo and claimed she never would have married Cook if she realized the truth about his felony drug arrest while he was in his early 20s. ... Regarding his drug arrest, Cook appeared visibly upset when Brinkley testified that Cook minimized the arrest when he revealed it to her about a week before their marriage. "If I heard the facts as I know today I don't think I would have gone forward with the marriage," she said. And Cook laughed out loud when she testified that she eventually learned the arrest did not happen in N.Y.C., but "in a gay truck stop." [people]


It just got interesting...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who's cook? i thought she was married to billy joel!

johnny