Friday, February 29, 2008

Celebrity Xenu


According to Inside Edition, Jeff Conaway (currently detoxing it up on Celebrity Rehab) is all but cured and is citing Scientology and Grease-costar, Travolta, as the panacea!

Jeff Conaway...reveals to Inside Edition that he kicked his drug habit by practicing Scientology...says that John Travolta is the person responsible for introducing Conaway to Scientology. Conaway proudly proclaims, "I've been doing Scientology…My doctor was like holy cow, he says whatever you've been doing keep doing it because it's really working." Jeff isn't just practicing Scientology. He's really into it. The former druggie has some creepy person come to his home EVERY day! He says, "John and I stayed friends but he couldn't watch me going down the tubes…He gave me a whole library of Scientology books and he's given me an auditor who comes almost every day." [fashion i.e.]

Now, Melissa and I toured the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood and saw their 'detox program', which basically consisted of a few treadmills and some saunas. Does that look like the kinda thing that's gonna cure Jeff Conaway? I think not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there's also detox herbals.

johnny