Monday, February 11, 2008

o wi o wi o

Is it 1985 again? Cause the Grammy's thought so... They brought back MORRIS FRICKIN' DAY AND THE MOTHER F'IN TIME, baby! Yeah! I was absolutely giddy!!! Almost got up outta my bean bag chair, put down my YooHoo and did the Jungle Love in my capezios! Hot damn. Morris did his trademark mirror schtick, as only he fabulously can. They were paired with Rihanna (who wasn't even frickin' born when they were on the charts...) If only the Grammy's staged a Purple Rain-esque showdown between The Time and Prince... then I would have been sure a time machine had been invented. O wi O wi O!

6 comments:

Nuray said...

lol, ok, so you knew who these people were? i was like, who the fuck are these folks and then i recognized rihanna.

Anonymous said...

I did not watch much of the grammys, only flipped to it for a few minutes here and there, and I missed this! It reminds me of Morris Day and the Time's appearance in Jay and Silent Bob. :P

Nicole said...

there is very little i liked about the 80s... but the TIME was definitely one of them

Anonymous said...

Nuray, you just made me feel VERY old. Morris Day & The Time were the shit and still are -- they kicked ass on the Grammys!! Jeez.

Nicole said...

OH WEEEE OH WEEE OH

Unknown said...

who the hell is morris day?