Tuesday, February 12, 2008

If a tree falls in the forest....

If you say you're secretly married, does that make it a secret? Ponderous.

Gary Coleman Says He's Secretly Married

Former child star Gary Coleman – who's now 40 – married Shannon Price, whom he'd met on a movie set, last Aug. 28, her 22nd birthday, Coleman reveals to Inside Edition. The onetime Diff'rent Strokes star also admits that this is his first-time-ever romantic relationship. "I never got the opportunity to be romantic or feel romantic with anyone," he says. "I wasn't saving myself, she just happened to be the one." The couple's nuptials happened, "on a mountaintop," according to Coleman. "Nobody was around but the minister, preacher, the videographers, the photographer, the helicopter pilot and us. That was all that was there. There was nobody else.”
...

Then there is the fact that he stands 4'8", while she is more than 5'7". But, says the bride: "He was 10 feet tall to me, because he was sweet and I really liked his personality." As for the 18 years between them, "I don't have issues with age, I have issues with intelligence," says Coleman. "She's more intelligent than I am, and that's what matters to me." [people]

Is anyone else's head swimming?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I... uh... I just...
There are no words.

Anonymous said...

LOL Jimmy Kimmel knew Gary Coleman was married weeks ago! When he won Gary's sweatpants on ebay, he said Gary and his wife had put them up for auction. Big secret. :P

Unknown said...

you think they actually consumated it?

i smell an annulment.