Monday, August 08, 2005

Airing Jude's Dirty Laundry




Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, Nanny Wright... you naughty girl. Can't blame a lass for making the most of her 15 minutes, can you?

"Daisy Wright... is set to tell all on US television....[she] is going to speak out about her covert canoodles with love rat Jude on three shows.

"Jude is a huge star in America and I will be able to explain how I was left with no choice but to tell my story," quotes the Sunday Mirror. "...because I lost the nannying job I had been doing well for a year simply because he and I had been sexually involved."" [MEGASTAR UK]

Dammit, why don't I have satellite! --Joan.

Fret not, Joan, you don't need satellite! The nanny is coming to regular television...and I'll be watchin'! --Melissa

The London Mirror reports Daisy Wright will soon grace U.S. couch potatoes with her presence by dishing about her month-long dalliance with the actor on "Extra," "Good Morning America" and, oddly, "The Tyra Banks Show." "I want people to see what the real me is like," the publicity-craving ex-caregiver tells the paper. "Jude is a huge star in America and I will be able to explain how I was left with no choice but to tell my story because I lost the nannying job I had been doing well for a year simply because he and I had been sexually involved." [MSN]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right, she's going on all these shows to protest losing her job 'cause she had sex with her boss! She's trying to raise social awareness of sexual discrimination. We need more people like her.

Johnny

Nicole said...

'we need more people like her'. u kill me. lol.

well, i'll be watching. i gotta see this broad come up w/some excuse for being a homewrecker.