Monday, August 08, 2005

Wah, wah... I'm a mediocre talentless hack, Wah!

OK J to the Lo, whatever the fuck that shit means... you've officially pissed me off. Face it honey, there was never an Oscar in your future -- you'd be lucky if you scored yourself an MTV Movie Award for Most Unbelievably Shallow Female Performance. So, cry me a river, Jenny. --Joan

Jennifer Lopez believes her over-exposure in the media has prevented her from having a more diverse movie career. [RIGHT, CAUSE CHOICES LIKE GIGLI HAD NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH IT.--J.] The 36-year-old Latina beauty found it easier to convince directors of her suitability for a role when she was an unknown - leading to parts in films including Out Of Sight and Oliver Stone's U Turn. However, in recent years stories of her diva-like demands and romances have made it harder for film-makers to distinguish between fact and fiction. Lopez says, "In the beginning, I was a blank slate. I got to work with all these great directors because I was just a girl who came in there and did well in the audition. Then when I became famous, I was being offered movies that I could star in but that's all I was being offered. When I think I should be seeing the big directors, they don't even consider me. They see me as a sexy singer and too much in the media." [IMDB]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's why I like Owen. He turned down the leading part in the "Titanic" to do "Starsky & Hutch"!

Johnny

Nicole said...

hey diva, thanks for stopping by.

john -- is that even remotely true? those movies were separated by how many years?

Anonymous said...

No, I lie a lot.

Johnny