Monday, August 08, 2005

Dear God, They're At It Again...


Like salt and pepper, rum and coke, like a needle to a junky and crack to a pipe -- Pam and Tommy have found their way into each other's arms again. I'm getting chokd up just thinking about these two crazy kids... I think they're gonna make it. --Joan

"“We’re crazy in love,” Lee tells People magazine in its Aug. 15 issue. “We’re going to take things slowly and see where they go.” .... Meanwhile, Anderson has brushed off reports that she’s getting back together with Lee." [MSNBC]

4 comments:

pansyjoan said...

But what about the kids? We have about two years or less before they are making headlines. I love your site.

Joan

Anonymous said...

Did the kids get hep from their parents?

Johnny

Anonymous said...

I smell private video accidentally gets out sequel!

Johnny

Nicole said...

hey pansyjoan, nice to see a fellow liberal joined the roost. :)

john -- u r killing me!!! lol.