Thursday, August 04, 2005

The Butterscotch Stallion: Cease & desist

DAMMIT, DAMMIT, DAMMIT! I should have freakin' ordered my shirt when I first posted about this instead of procrastinating! --Melissa

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"The Butterscotch Stallion" rides no more [ 8/3/2005 ]

We have been served with a cease and desist by the Stallion's people. The shirt is no longer available. Any shirts ordered previous to this date are in the mail and will arrive in 2-3 weeks. [Randy & Moss]

6 comments:

Nicole said...

the people who ordered those shirts better never wear them -- sell them on ebay man and make a profit, baby! --joan

Nuray said...

I would have worn mine had I ordered one. Damn, I'm so kicking myself!

Anonymous said...

Why must you take so long to act Nuray, why?

Johnny

Nuray said...

I know, I'm kicking myself.

Nicole said...

next time something like this happens, we all have to jump and consider it an investment.

oh, and nuray... i think john just advocated shopping!!!

Anonymous said...

Anything for my Butterscotch Stallion!

Johnny