Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Ryan Seacrest: gay or not? Part 3

Here's Ryan hanging with a couple of Playboy Playmates at Hef's 80th birthday party just the other day, trying once again to prove he ain't gay. Check out his other attempts here and here.


Reports came out today that Ryan used to be overweight.
...in People magazine's new "Celeb Diet & Fitness" issue, on stands April 14, Ryan reveals that as a teen he was teased for something else -- being "chunky"!

Despite playing football, Ryan tells the mag that by age 13 he topped out at around 180 pounds, primarily from eating junk food, like nachos, after school.

"I was overweight," he confesses, "because I used to come home and eat a cookie sheet pan of nachos and watch OPRAH every day of my life." [The Insider]
So OPRAH, huh? Again, I pose to you: Ryan Seacrest: Gay or not?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not think he was gay until that Oprah comment!

Johnny

Nuray said...

Yeah, he's gay fer sher.