Thursday, April 20, 2006

Snarky Sayonara, week 9

Well, last night we had to say good-bye to you, Ace, AKA Joan's Loverboy. For weeks, you rocked the wild hair, the beanie in your pocket, the ripped jeans and printed tees look. Then on Tuesday, it looked like you had a run-in with the Gotti boys. You were decked out in a suit and tie and sported the greasiest, most smarmy, pulled back mafioso bun we had ever seen. While that was bad, I don't know which one was worse: this week's Goodfellas get-up or the pseudo-rocker, boy band, falsetto-spewing, scar-displaying, smolder-face deal from weeks past. While most of us had gotten over your good-looks, I know Joan will miss them for she loved how hot yet dumb you were. Truthfully, that's how we all like them: Hot and Dumb. So smolder on, Loverboy.

Yes, Yes, let it be known that Ace gave me the vapors sumptin' fierce. I swooned. I melted. I got the shivers. But, as time passed, even I was able to admit he was shamefully mediocre at best. Still, the fact remains...HE'S HOTTTT. And I wouldn't throw him outta bed for eatin' crackers, know what I'm sayin'? Farewell, Dear Ace... Call me. --Joan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just torn apart over this.

Must get rid of Kellie next!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I really thought he was gonna win this thing.

Johnny