Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Snarky Sayonara, week 7

Goodbye, Mandisa. I really liked you. You can actually sing which is more I can say for some other contestants that are still on the show. I think your comments about not accepting homosexuality and hypothetically refusing to entertain at a gay event probably did you in, honey. I pictured tons of gay guys just rooting for you week after week and voting for you, chanting "Man-diva, Man-diva, Man-diva, she's fab-u-lous!" but no more after your comments. To each his own, but that's probably where you lost all your votes. Oh well, now I'm guessing even Bucky's looking better in light of what you said.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking her big hips did her in.

Johnny

Anonymous said...

This is way late! Who do you think will go tonight? I vote for Ace. I doubt I'll get that wish though.

Nuray said...

Yeah, I know I'm late! I realized it when I remembered that the results show is tonight and I hadn't done my Snarky Sayonara for last week! I so hope Ace goes tonight too. Or Bucky. Or Kellie.