Friday, April 14, 2006

Snarky Sayonara, week 8

Buh-bye, Bucky "Hee-haw" Covington. I am glad I don't need to see that awful, cheesy 'stache that I'm really surprised they didn't put you in a straitjacket and shave it offa you. Really, it was painful. Oh, and the singing sucked a lot too. You sang as if you had a mouth full of rocks,... or in your case, more like a cheek full of chewing tobacco. I know Kid Rock is your idol and your hero which really is atrocious that you would even admit that to the world, but whatevs. I accept that you are who you are and that your name is indeed Bucky and that you have a twin brother named Rocky, and that "If you couldn't sing, which talent would you most like to have? Racing." So adios and have a safe trip back to North Carolina. Oh, and can you please take Kellie Pickle back wit ya? One more remark outta her and I'm gonna have to git medieval on her ass, Southern style.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buck Fucky: Guh Guh GuhBye!
--n

Anonymous said...

dang ladies,

tell us how you really feel about this guy!

johnny