Saturday, January 13, 2007

Summer, Highland Falls


Awww, now I like him even more. Zach, baby... I can relate. (Not to the being a successful millionaire and shit, but the depression...and all.) Call me... ;)
"I think I suffer from some mild depression," [Braff] tells Parade magazine in an interview to be published on Sunday. "So to have millions of people go, 'I watched your movie and related' was the ultimate affirmation that I'm not a freak." ... "I don't have any famous friends other than the guys I work with on Scrubs, he says. "I don't care about image and all that nonsense. I'm in sweat pants every day. I don't play the game at all." But some aspects of Braff's Hollywood life do garner public attention – especially his relationships. The actor recently dated singer Mandy Moore, who is now in the early stages of dating Adam "DJ A.M." Goldstein. "We were together for a while, and that is the only true thing that has ever been written about my romantic life," he jokes to Parade. Nevertheless, Braff says he wants to start a family. So what does he look for in a woman? "(Someone) who is funny and energetic and passionate about what she does," he says. [people]
*sigh* he's so on my list...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mine too! damn it!

seriously, he seems cool.

johnny

Anonymous said...

I love Zach.