Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Last night's Idol

As if it's any surprise to anyone who knows me, I hate Taylor "Tourette's Tics" Hicks. I hate that bastard, I want to punch that 45-year-old douchebag square in the face.

Last night on Idol, Taylor totally crossed the line. For his first song, he came out wearing a psychadelic shirt that only he could think is cool. I'm sure Paula enjoyed looking at it while Taylor zigged and zagged across the stage cause she's so fucking high all the time.



And as if subjecting us to "Play that Funky Music White (Haired) Boy" wasn't enough, douchy Taylor dropped to the floor and finished the song from down there. Now where the fuck does he get off taking liberties like that??? Does he think that it's cute or funny? That idiot was even gyrating on the floor and then had the audacity to be yelling out "Soul Patrol" while Ryan, who so eagerly went and nestled himself a place alongside Taylor, was announcing his voting numbers. Soul Patrol? More like Asshole Patrol, assface. --Melissa

3 comments:

Nicole said...

You f-ing kill me... toooooo funny. i still like him though. as much as that makes you sick.

Anonymous said...

Hehehe, I like him too.

Anonymous said...

he has got to go!

johnny