Monday, May 08, 2006

Oh, no she dih-int...

I hope you're sitting, cause this will floor you:

Nicole Kidman

says she

still loves Cruise




I kid you not. She said it. She really did say this shit. And I'm not even joking. You can't make this shit up. I'm telling you.

In a recent interview with Ladies Home Journal (do people still read that?), Nicole Kidman was asked some questions regarding her 10-year marriage to batshit-insane crazy-ass Tom Cruise...and she was very open. Comfortable enough to say the following things:
"He was huge; still is. To me, he was just Tom, but to everybody else, he is huge. But he was lovely to me. And I loved him. I still love him."

"I always knew the rug was going to be taken out from underneath me at some stage," Kidman says. "I didn't think it was going to happen in the way it happened. I had seen my mother battle breast cancer, so I had a fear of my health being jeopardized - that was really where I was thinking mine would come.

"I knew I was going to get hit with something. But I think a divorce, and the demise of what your family is, is a little death in itself." (Mercury News/AP)

Seriously, Nicole. Let it go. Don't waste a second of your life on that dipshit. You got out while the gettin' was good. Just think... if you had stayed, you could look like this:

...So, considering recent developments, you're one very lucky lady.
BTW -- way to trade up.
Good work.
The women of America salute you. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that the dude from the goo-goo dolls?

johnny

Anonymous said...

hehehe, seriously? That's a country singer.

Emily

Nuray said...

LOL!!! You're funny!!! The guy from the Goo-Goo Dolls!!?!?!??!