Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Rubbin' Elbows with the Rich N Famous...

Considering how famous Melissa and I are, you can imagine the amount of mail we get. Therefore, I think it's necessary for us to name drop whenever possible. Some may call this "spam" -- but we call it keeping in touch with just a few close friends. ;) --Joan.




Bobby and I go way back. I couldn't attend the gala in the Vineyard, so Melissa gave me the scoop. Nice of Irish to follow up via e-mail.

Gwennie and Blythe are such dear friends. I'll always remember this mother's day challenge. Melissa and I kicked their bony asses in the three-legged race. Suckers! See ya next year, ladies!


Melissa and Bono have been hanging out a lot lately. Now, I'm not one to start a rumor... and you didn't hear this for me, but that Aid thing is just a cover for their torrid affair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew you were foolin' around w/Bono! You know what I heard? I heard that Miss Divine is hookin' up w/Tom Cruise :)

Johnny