Friday, October 03, 2008

Hey, Ellen... Hook Me Up...

Um, never mind Jennifer Aniston. She's got her pick of fine men. Ellen, hook a bitch up, eh?

During a visit with Shemar Moore, scheduled to air Friday, the talk-show host (and new bride) offered to set up her guest with Aniston – who is a friend of hers. "Who can I help you with? What is your type?" DeGeneres asked the Criminal Minds star, who said he was single "all day everyday." Answered the hunky actor: "There is one particular person in this town that I kind of got a little crush on," he said. "A lot of guys got a crush on this girl but she can't seem to find that man who can get it right and I just want to raise my hand and try. And that's Ms. Jennifer Aniston." DeGeneres...volunteered her matchmaking services. "She is a friend of mine," the TV host said. "I will mention it to her." [people]

Seriously, Jen -- if you don't tap that ass... YOU'RE A DUMMY! And now... here's a pictorial to rest my case:



1 comment:

Unknown said...

you know he pays no attention to the chick in bed... he probably just checks himself out in the mirror the whole time!