Monday, October 06, 2008

Kidman opens up...


Hmm, methinks that prenuptial agreement and divorce stipulation(s) are making her tread verrrrrry lightly with her comments here. Still, there's a lot to be read into. Take from this what you will...

Nicole Kidman wasn't expecting to find love with Keith Urban. "I didn't foresee it, that you can meet somebody who you have a deep and more profound love with," the actress - who divorced Tom Cruise in 2001 - tells November's Elle. "I don't mean to take away anything with Tom, but I would hope that he has the same thing - I know he has the same thing with Katie," Kidman adds. "You move into a stage where you're able to be a more fuller person in your relationship." She continues, "I want to be really careful with that because I don't want to take away from 11 years with that man that were really important. Really, for our kids -- they were amidst a lot of love. It wasn't bad. And now we're amidst a more evolved love."...[Tom] taught me an enormous amount -- as a girl into a woman. Absolutely, I would do it again." [usweekly]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

see? tom is a teacher! he's such a good guy, i wish you guys would just overlook the whole cult leader thing.