Monday, August 14, 2006

It's OVAH, Part One Trillion and Two


"Actress Kate Hudson and her husband, Black Crowes singer Chris Robinson, are splitting...the star's rep, Brad Cafarelli, confirms that the couple are separating after nearly six years of marriage." [people]

I know it sounds crazy, but I really thought these two would stand the test of time... or 15 years, whichever comes first. They both seemed equally earthy and both parts zany and well, it's just a real darn shame. I fear for the legalization of pot. I fear that Chris will now slip into a pot-induced stupor that may not lift. I fear that Kate will trip the light fantastic at all of Hollywood's poshest night spots and forget that peace lovin' hippy chick she once was. Only time will tell, my friends. Only time will tell. --Joan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really liked them as a couple... does this mean she's available? did you guys seen the dupree movie? she was so absolutely smokin' in that!

johnny