Wednesday, September 19, 2007

There are no words


Hands down, the oddest couple ever: Kathy Griffin and Apple co-founder, Steve Wozniak.
Quips Griffin...“The thing is he doesn’t realize that I am the brains of the operation and he is like some dumb bimbo that I picked up!” The "brains of the operation" was on Larry King Live last night gushing even further about her new love...in her own brash, offensive, and funny way. She asked King, " What do you make, Lar? You make a few million a year? He craps that out for lunch. I mean this guy has so much money -- but I love him for his personality." [us weekly]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Homeboy looks like Tattoo from Fantasy Island!

Anonymous said...

I think I watched every eppy of Life on the D List while I was on leave, and her search for a celebrity beau was hysterical. (She dated Ron Jeremy in her efforts to attract papparazzi.) This, however, baffles me.
-Karen

Nicole said...

i have to agree. i really detested her before that show. but i have to say it's really entertaining.

Anonymous said...

i don't this she dated ron jeremy for the papparazzi :)

johnny

Anonymous said...

she is such a fraggle.
-donna