Thursday, December 06, 2007

Goodness Gracious, I've got the vapors...

This little peek into the private boudoir of Posh and Becks is just a tad, just a smidge -- just a pinch -- 'spicey'...

[Victoria Beckham] says...that she sleeps without clothes. "You don't sleep with David Beckham," she says. "I'm going to be naked if I'm getting in bed with him every night!"The saucy fashion icon then causes her husband to blush when she adds, "Would you like me to add that you have a large penis?"Bashful Beckham is left reeling from the comment, but eventually smiles and says, "No comment! I agree with everything my wife says." [san fran chron]

Ooof, I think I need a cigarette. Yummy. And now, without further ado -- I give you a mouth-watering photo essay on the piece of ass that femmebot gets to bed nightly:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how come you never talk me up like that hon?

johnny

Anonymous said...

wow... i mean ...just ... wow.
im now convinced, posh is the luckiest robot in the world!!